Connected Therapy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skrall [ Mage ] Application - ACCEPTED

3 posters

Go down

Skrall [ Mage ] Application - ACCEPTED Empty Skrall [ Mage ] Application - ACCEPTED

Post  skrall Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:52 am

PERSONAL
1. IRL Name : Ben Andre
2. Age : 19
3. Country : Norway
4. Gender: Male
5. Activity - (How often are you online and how often are you planning to attend raids?) : I'm online when i can, when I dont have school nor work
6. Past WoW details - (Any other information we need to know about you – wife/kids/parents limiting your time, job that require you to show up in ½hr etc.) : I have work 1-2 times a week, when I work weekends i'm working early as usual, but weekdays its late. But I will be able to attend minimum 3 times a week

YOUR CHARACTER
1. Ingame name : Skrall
2. Class, Race and Talent spec :Undead mage, currently im bumping around between arcane and FFB, depends on the raid setup. My current guild haven't done too much 25 man, so I haven't really seen the full power of arcane, yet.
3. Level : 80
4. Do you have any friends in Connected Therapy or someone who can vouch for you : Tyven, newly joined. He's my brother.
5. Experience pre-tbc/tbc/wotlk - (Please also include with which character – the one you are applying with, or an alt/previous main) : Did everything up to AQ40 pre-bc, wasn't that active in TBC, was an alliancemage, character sold. Only got kara, ZA and gruul there, that was on this mage.
6. Professions : Tailoring 444 and jewelcrafting 423
7. Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&n=Skrall
8. Description of your gear : Got three heroes and one valorous. Rest is from naxx 10 and some heroics.
9. What buffs ( pots, elixirs, flasks, food, casting buffs ) will you use in raid ( name them ) : Flask of the frost wyrm, firecracker salmon, if I get under the hitcap I use snapper extreme
10. You will need to have Deadly Boss Mods and Omen at least, do you have them : Yep, I do
11. What other addons are you using : Im using decursive, a must for a mage, x-perl, recount, scorchio, bartender 4 of those who's worth mention
12. Do you have a working mic : Yes, and I know how to use it;)
13. Do you have a stable internet connection : sitting on a 20mbit down 4 up, and its pretty stable
14. What is your total /played time : 53 days, 6 hours on this, Not totally sure about previous mage, but around 50 days on that one too I believe.

ADDITIONAL INFO

You will be requried to have Ventrilo (verison 3.0.x) do you have, or can you get it? If no, tell us why : Having ventrilo version 3.0.4

Former guilds ( name ) and why did you leave them : Aurora Borealis pre-bc left because of taking a break from wow, just some random guilds in TBC, and in wrath i've been in Nordlys, got disbanded and I'm now in Sailor Side. I'm leaving this (if i get accepted) because I want a more hardcore guild, that do 25 mans and are ready for Ulduar.

Why do you want to join Connected Therapy : Because I want a guild that suits me better, both skillwise and hardcorewise(dont know if thats a word) if I want to get better gear at this moment, I need to go 25-man naxx, or just do Sappiron and Kel'Thuzad in naxx 10, with the exeption of some bosses.

How often can you play? any special times/days : Telling when I can't play: Any day except thursday, 1 out of 3 sundays, 1 out of 3 wednesdays and 1 out of 3 saturdays. But we have a meeting on work this wednesday where we get a new employee so I expect to get a little less time at work.

What is your expectations of Connected Therapy : A dedicated guild that have focus, bring flask and food to raids, and don't start to whine/moan after trying to progress for 1 hour and 30 mins and failing. In other words a WILL to get somewhere. And ofcourse, get me a better weapon:)

What can you offer to the guild : I believe I have very good knowledge to the mage class, and I can offer you a mage that never slacks in raid and take instructions very fast. If I get a kind message asking for help, I will most likely do it.

What do you think is your role in raid : I am here to help downing the bosses fastest possible with both buffs and dps without taking aggro on boss or dying unnecessary on things I can move out of.

Personal notes (optional) : I can be nervous under trial :X

skrall

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Skrall [ Mage ] Application - ACCEPTED Empty Re: Skrall [ Mage ] Application - ACCEPTED

Post  Uzume Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:09 am

Hello Skrall,
Atm we are full with mages, but as u are a brother to our guild member we can accept u on a friend status atm.
If u are fine with that give us a whisp.
Best regards.
Uzume
Uzume

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Skrall [ Mage ] Application - ACCEPTED Empty Re: Skrall [ Mage ] Application - ACCEPTED

Post  Oxzide Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:08 am

Like MR: Uzume told. I got 2 tards to take care of all rdy and dont like to have third before i have handled those other two lol!
Oxzide
Oxzide

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Uzume Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:12 pm

Im DR to ya ... not MR ... Razz

Best regards, Dr. Uzume.
Uzume
Uzume

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down