Connected Therapy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paladin e application - ACCEPTED

Go down

Paladin e application - ACCEPTED Empty Paladin e application - ACCEPTED

Post  paladishtr Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:08 am

PERSONAL
1. IRL Name : Mehmet
2. Age : 19
3. Country : Turkey
4. Gender: male
5. Activity - (How often are you online and how often are you planning to attend raids?) :Everyday i come online
6. Past WoW details - (Any other information we need to know about you – wife/kids/parents limiting your time, job that require you to show up in ½hr etc.) :
iam student in highschool and iam very happy with playing wow Very Happy

YOUR CHARACTER
1. Ingame name : Paladishtr
2. Class, Race and Talent spec : Paladin / Blood Elf /Retri
3. Level : 80
4. Do you have any friends in Connected Therapy or someone who can vouch for you :Anybody
5. Experience pre-tbc/tbc/wotlk - (Please also include with which character – the one you are applying with, or an alt/previous main) :i have killed lady vash in tbc and i killed all of bosses in naxx but i didnt kill saphiron and kt
6. Professions : herb-min
7. Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&n=Paladishtr
8. Description of your gear :Full epic some from hc naxx some from normal naxx some from hc dungeons
9. What buffs ( pots, elixirs, flasks, food, casting buffs ) will you use in raid ( name them ) :spicy blue nettelfish is my food and pot is flask of endless rage
10. You will need to have Deadly Boss Mods and Omen at least, do you have them :yea ofc i have them
11. What other addons are you using :atlas loot cd timer etc
12. Do you have a working mic :yea
13. Do you have a stable internet connection : yea
14. What is your total /played time : 70 days 6hours

ADDITIONAL INFO

You will be requried to have Ventrilo (verison 3.0.x) do you have, or can you get it? If no, tell us why : i have

Former guilds ( name ) and why did you leave them :it is was my own guild i leave there coz some of my officer was noob ages like 12-13

Why do you want to join Connected Therapy : Coz i tihnk it is the best raiding guild in darksarrow

How often can you play? any special times/days : Everyday

What is your expectations of Connected Therapy : I want only join raids and i want have fun

What can you offer to the guild :hmm nothing eevrytihing is good

What do you think is your role in raid : i need to be helpfull and dont late raids and more ...

paladishtr

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down