Connected Therapy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fruseen 80 Mage Apply Again. - ACCEPTED

2 posters

Go down

Fruseen 80 Mage Apply Again. - ACCEPTED Empty Fruseen 80 Mage Apply Again. - ACCEPTED

Post  Frussen Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:49 pm

PERSONAL
1. IRL Name : Dennis Törnqvist
2. Age : 17
3. Country : Sweden
4. Gender: Male
5. Activity - (How often are you online and how often are you planning to attend raids?) : Almost every raid, Got soccer Some times But it´s not a problem.
6. Past WoW details - (Any other information we need to know about you – wife/kids/parents limiting your time, job that require you to show up in ½hr etc.) :Nothing, got school but i Start Early and will be home early.

YOUR CHARACTER
1. Ingame name : Fruseen
2. Class, Race and Talent spec : Troll Mage Atm Frost but will respec Frostfire if i get in and go with that spec.
3. Level : 80
4. Do you have any friends in Connected Therapy or someone who can vouch for you : Not sure, But i was in the guild some days before and my Gametime went out and i were off in 3 days because of some Privat Things.
5. Experience pre-tbc/tbc/wotlk - (Please also include with which character – the one you are applying with, or an alt/previous main) : Nothing in Pre-BC but everything up to illidan in BC. I´ve done half Naxx and Full Obsidian Sanctum in Normal mode in Wotlk.
6. Professions : Enchanting 418, Skining 450
7. Armory link :
8. Description of your gear : It´s Heroic/rep gear mostley, Some Crafted geared and 1 Epic From Naxx, It´s Improves alot with time.
9. What buffs will you use in raid ( name them ) : Elixir of Frostwhyrm, And can´t remember the Foodbuff.
10. You will need to have Deadly Boss Mods and Omen at least, do you have them : Yes
11. What other addons are you using : Nothing special, But Natur Combat bar and Atlas loot, some more small ones.
12. Do you have a working mic : Not yet, Will get one soon. Mine is broke and i can´t fix it.
13. Do you have a stable internet connection : Yes
14. What is your total /played time : 39 days

ADDITIONAL INFO

You will be requried to have Ventrilo (verison 3.0.x) do you have, or can you get it? If no, tell us why : Yes

Former guilds and why did you leave them : Nordic Battle Group, Leaved beacause alot of people slacked to 80 and they never started with raids after that i joined Resolve but i leaved it beacause alot of players leaved the guild and joined new and such. I didn´t find my place in the guild. And i was in this guild 1 day and i had this IRL problem and Gametime was out, And i´m sry that happend.

Why do you want to join Connected Therapy : For me it feels like a realy good guild with nice progress, Good and Experience people.

How often can you play? any special times/days : Every day almost, Got Soccer on Fridays just.

What is your expectations of Connected Therapy : Kindly and Funny people who have fun during raids and in Guildchat.

What can you offer to the guild : Will help all people and go heroics and such and have some fun times.

What do you think is your role in raid : Good Dmg, Scorch buff and ofc Table Smile

Personal notes (optional) : I´m a person who not gives up when you whipe on bosses and i´m doing alot to progress.

Note: I could use my PVP gear on Armory, if so i can always show you my gear ingame. Got around 1550 Spelldmg/33 Crit and 200 Hit.

Frussen

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Back to top Go down

Fruseen 80 Mage Apply Again. - ACCEPTED Empty Re: Fruseen 80 Mage Apply Again. - ACCEPTED

Post  Uzume Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:59 pm

Accepted on trial. Whisper Uzume, Ruminas when u are online.
Uzume
Uzume

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down