Connected Therapy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darthbane [ Deathknight ] Application - ACCEPTED

2 posters

Go down

Darthbane [ Deathknight ] Application - ACCEPTED Empty Darthbane [ Deathknight ] Application - ACCEPTED

Post  darthbane Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:49 pm

PERSONAL
1. IRL Name : Milos Zivkovic
2. Age : 25
3. Country : Serbia / Macedonia
4. Gender: Male
5. Activity - (How often are you online and how often are you planning to attend raids?) : I can be online every night, so i can play every raid that is happening after 17.00 h. Your raiding schedule suites me very well.
6. Past WoW details - (Any other information we need to know about you – wife/kids/parents limiting your time, job that require you to show up in ½hr etc.) :

YOUR CHARACTER
1. Ingame name : Darthbane

2. Class, Race and Talent spec : deathknight, tauren, at the moment blood but i am wiling to respec to any build that will suite the raid group better ( of tanking is not a problem too ). The unholy spec suites my play stile best for now so i am hoping to play as unholyDK

3. Level : 80

4. Do you have any friends in Connected Therapy or someone who can vouch for you : Necronaught ( i hope he can tell a few good things about me Smile

5. Experience pre-tbc/tbc/wotlk - (Please also include with which character – the one you are applying with, or an alt/previous main) : i got a lot of characters pre wotkl: aly-mage Davor 60lv ( he was pre tbc ), aly-prist mladizmaj 70lv, horde-paladin 70lv on auchidon (was tanking in grull,magy), wolfblood-hunter 70 lv on this server he was my main pre wotkl wich i plan to level up later.

6. Professions : Mining 450/BS 445

7. Armory link : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&n=Darthbane

8. Description of your gear : i made most of my gear my self with BS, maybe it looks more pvp oriented but i aim toward raiding, i am using it because it gives more then green quest items. i started doing heroics and getting badge gear and i will continue to do so. Hit cap, Str and crit are the things i look in gear ( i need 2 rating to be caped at the moment )

9. What buffs will you use in raid ( name them ) : Str food buff and str potions ( didn't raid in wotkl, but i will look the best way to buff my self ) there is DK buff i use it too ( i like to be full buffed for raids )

10. You will need to have Deadly Boss Mods and Omen at least, do you have them : i will get them for sure

11. What other addons are you using : quartz and dps meter

12. Do you have a working mic : yes

13. Do you have a stable internet connection : yes ( cable connection )

14. What is your total /played time : with all the chars and alts probably months. ( considering i play

ADDITIONAL INFO

You will be requried to have Ventrilo (verison 3.0.x) do you have, or can you get it? If no, tell us why : dont have it but will get one, when i was seriously raiding before i used teamspeak.

Former guilds and why did you leave them : on this server i have my own guild <macedonian silvershields> it is a friendly guild for people from the balcans, but i want to start raiding and have more then 2 people in guild chat to chat with Very Happy before on auchidon the guild was disbanded by guild master and that is why i have come to this server and made a hunter first, then DK.

Why do you want to join Connected Therapy : heard you were nice friendly guild and i want to start raiding and doing heroics.

How often can you play? any special times/days : any evening is fine by me ( have no obligations to any one so it is not a problem )

What is your expectations of Connected Therapy : To be in a friendly guild where i can find a group for hc some times or a partner for arena. ( to attend some raids also pirat )

What can you offer to the guild : ready to respect for any role the guild needs, BS services for free, and i hope good dps Smile also if needed i can level up hunter and play with him in raids too. I read a lot about the class i am playing and wiling to improve the mistakes i make in rotation or talent build.

What do you think is your role in raid : dps with raid damage bust via some disses and buff ( horn of winter ), wiling to off tank if needed.

Personal notes (optional) : i am a student on final year, that means i got no life at the moment but studying and playing wow. Love the story of the game and want to see the end game raiding.
darthbane
darthbane

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Back to top Go down

Darthbane [ Deathknight ] Application - ACCEPTED Empty Re: Darthbane [ Deathknight ] Application - ACCEPTED

Post  Uzume Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:43 pm

Accepted on Trial.
Uzume
Uzume

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down