Connected Therapy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oxzide [ Mage ] Apply - ACCEPTED

2 posters

Go down

Oxzide [ Mage ] Apply - ACCEPTED Empty Oxzide [ Mage ] Apply - ACCEPTED

Post  Oxzide Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:36 am

PERSONAL
1. IRL Name : Pekka
2. Age : 21
3. Country : Finland
4. Gender: Male
5. Activity - (How often are you online and how often are you planning to attend raids?) : Think i can get in all of them sometimes i got work or go drinking or somthing like that but if i do i will info about it in good time.
6. Past WoW details - (Any other information we need to know about you – wife/kids/parents limiting your time, job that require you to show up in ½hr etc.) :Naaa.

YOUR CHARACTER
1. Ingame name : Oxzide
2. Class, Race and Talent spec : UD Mage fire spec with litle arcane(dont be afraid of it).
3. Level : 80
4. Do you have any friends in Connected Therapy or someone who can vouch for you : If i do i dont remember it ^^.
5. Experience pre-tbc/tbc/wotlk - (Please also include with which character – the one you are applying with, or an alt/previous main) : Done all dungeons pre tbc, all tbc gungeons as well expect sunwell and full normal naxx VoA malygos (Sartharion normal and hc) and hc plague quarter hc arachnid quarter hc construct quarter.
6. Professions : Enchanting 424, Tailoring 442
7. Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&n=Oxzide
8. Description of your gear : Naxx normal and hc and couple rep items and badge items.
9. What buffs will you use in raid ( name them ) : Elixir of Frostwhyrm, Firecracker salmon.
10. You will need to have Deadly Boss Mods and Omen at least, do you have them : Yes
11. What other addons are you using : Decursive and lots off other usless addons.
12. Do you have a working mic : Yeh sure if you want me to yel Wazaaaaaaaaaa i can do it^^.
13. Do you have a stable internet connection : Yes
14. What is your total /played time : 120 days on this char.

ADDITIONAL INFO

You will be requried to have Ventrilo (verison 3.0.x) do you have, or can you get it? If no, tell us why : np

Former guilds and why did you leave them : Kill Loot Repeat, Im still in the guild but im about to leave becos second GM is.......lets say retard. and i have also done lots of good for this guild and i dont get any respec insted i just get spited on my face.

Why do you want to join Connected Therapy : Becos you need mages and im offering good one for you.

How often can you play? any special times/days : all times but im out on weekends sometimes.

What is your expectations of Connected Therapy : Lots of raids, Good ppl with sens of humor, just have good time and enjoy playing.

What can you offer to the guild : My ower 3 years xp from wow im also cheking all of you do you have buffs pots addons shit like that AND MY AXE!.

What do you think is your role in raid : Rocking the dps.

Personal notes (optional) : Wicked.
Oxzide
Oxzide

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Back to top Go down

Oxzide [ Mage ] Apply - ACCEPTED Empty Re: Oxzide [ Mage ] Apply - ACCEPTED

Post  Uzume Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:00 am

Accepted. Whisper Uzume or Ruminas when u come online for the invite.
Uzume
Uzume

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down