Connected Therapy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kailtas ret paladin

Go down

Kailtas ret paladin Empty Kailtas ret paladin

Post  kailtas Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:11 pm

PERSONAL
1. IRL Name : Andre
2. Age : 18
3. Country : Norway
4. Gender: Male

5. Activity - (How often are you online and how often are you planning to attend raids?) :
im usualy on from 14.30 - 24.00 and i plan to be avalible for all raids as i dont got anything usualy in my scheduel at these times, tho RL sometimes intefere but it's not in my scheduel.

6. Past WoW details - (Any other information we need to know about you – wife/kids/parents limiting your time, job that require you to show up in ½hr etc.) :
i live home but my playtime is barely limited, parents just dont want any sound on after ca 24.00 as thats when they usualy go sleep and my room is 2 meters away.

YOUR CHARACTER
1. Ingame name : Kailtas
2. Class, Race and Talent spec : Ret 0/10/61
3. Level : 80
4. Do you have any friends in Connected Therapy or someone who can vouch for you : i know defiar and heryn, dont wanna say im their friends but ive played with them before, unsure if i know any1 else.
5. Experience pre-tbc/tbc/wotlk - (Please also include with which character – the one you are applying with, or an alt/previous main) :
None pre-tbc as i was stil leveling my warr wich is now lvl 40.

in tbc i went the 1st few bosses with Rune as holy paladin and later joined zychion as ret pala where we went barely halfway, reason i didnt progress further was because i had limited play time and i went to do pvp.

6. Professions : Jewelcrafting and enchanting for improved dps result, whenever i got 2 much gold i will reroll to JC/BS for even bether dps.

7. Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&n=Kailtas

8. Description of your gear : i got 3 valorous 1 heroes, some 10 man and 25 man gear with room for improvement in itemisation and Ilvl improvement. i also got wraith spear.

9. What buffs ( pots, elixirs, flasks, food, casting buffs ) will you use in raid ( name them ) :
dragonfin fillet (40 STR) or mega mammoth meal (80 AP)
endless rage elixir (180 AP)
haste potion (500 haste over 15 sec) i normaly only use this in progress bosses.

10. You will need to have Deadly Boss Mods and Omen at least, do you have them :
yes i have both

11. What other addons are you using :
pallypower, atlasloot enhanced and quest helper.

12. Do you have a working mic :
yes but it's limited use after 24.00 but raids dont last that long either so it's 100% uptime.

13. Do you have a stable internet connection :
i usualy got 100 MS in dalaran + 40-60 FPS

14. What is your total /played time :
112 days with paladin where ca 20 of them are at lvl 80 + i got 2 alt palas with ca 10 days played together. apart from that i also got other alts.

ADDITIONAL INFO

You will be requried to have Ventrilo (verison 3.0.x) do you have, or can you get it? If no, tell us why :
i got ventrilo mix and teamspeak too, i also got some other chat programs if ever required.

Former guilds ( name ) and why did you leave them :

Rune: this is the 1st raiding guild i ever joined, I stayed in this guild as a respective veteran ranked holy paladin for almost a year.
the guild collapsed before i left because there was low discipline and a bit to many slackers in it.
(i was also a slacker because i had 2 limited playtime Sad, fixed now)

zychion: my 1st guild as a ret pala back in tbc, i reached half way TK and SSC with this guild.
The guild got disbanded because the GM quit wow and there was allot of slacking when it came to showing up for raids.

Kill loot repeat: this is my last guild, even though this was a nice guild to be in there was 2 little social life there in my opinion.
I did not left this guild myself but i was kicked for being offline for long when i played with on the new realm Saurfang with couple friends.
i also took a WEEK! (lol) break from Wow.

Why do you want to join Connected Therapy :
because i am looking for a more hardcore guild and i want to be a more hardcore raider in wotlk than i was in tbc, i tought this to be a nice guild for that.

How often can you play? any special times/days :
i can play every day upto 10 hours a day if i want.

What is your expectations of Connected Therapy :
i expect a mature guild with friendly and social players, also i expect ppl to do other things than just raiding and play outside raids in dungeons/bg's etc.

What can you offer to the guild : i can offer a proffesional paladin with good dps and high situational avereness. i can also put up a picnic Very Happy

What do you think is your role in raid : my role in a raid is mainly to do dps, as mentioned above i got high situational avereness and it's very often that i go other places to for example help with adds if they need help and that extra add dps can be diference betwen a healers or OTs death.

Personal notes (optional) :

I would also like to add that i am an active member of the non-official fansite ''mmo-champion.com''.
there is no real reason that i use this site to get information regarding new patches, people's opinions and calculations about the ret spec, dps, rotation and itemisation.
i also post a lot on this site, where much of it is regarding ret paladin.

Even if i don't post that much on Elitistjerks.com, I read every post showing up on the paladin forums, There's no reason to post in it since almost everything is already mentioned. If i reply to something there it's most of the time about my experiences and calculations.

I saw that your ret positions where full but i hope this application is enough to convince u otherwise

kailtas

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Back to top Go down