Connected Therapy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crulik [ Retribution Paladin ] - DENIED

2 posters

Go down

Crulik [ Retribution Paladin ] - DENIED Empty Crulik [ Retribution Paladin ] - DENIED

Post  Akuniz Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:09 pm

PERSONAL
1. IRL Name : Jens Erik
2. Age : 17
3. Country : Denmark
4. Gender: Male
5. Activity - (How often are you online and how often are you planning to attend raids?) : im online everyday for a couple of hours. i can raid almost everyday.
6. Past WoW details - (Any other information we need to know about you – wife/kids/parents limiting your time, job that require you to show up in ½hr etc.) : I work friday and thuesday till 20:30 execpt for that there is nothing.

YOUR CHARACTER
1. Ingame name : Crulik
2. Class, Race and Talent spec : Paladin, Blood Elf, Retribution
3. Level : 80
4. Do you have any friends in Connected Therapy or someone who can vouch for you : No
5. Experience pre-tbc/tbc/wotlk - (Please also include with which character – the one you are applying with, or an alt/previous main) : Pre-Tbc i raided bwl on my druid (resto) pre-wotlk i raided BT/MH on my druid (balance), in wotlk i do not have any exp yet except for VoA 25 man
6. Professions : BS 446/450 + Mining 450/450
7. Armory link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&n=Crulik
8. Description of your gear : Most blues i've maked with bs + some pvp epics. Have Spiked titansteel helm and some +hit items for pve
9. What buffs ( pots, elixirs, flasks, food, casting buffs ) will you use in raid ( name them ) : i haven't looked at any yet, since i havent been a active raider in wotlk yet. But some ap/crit/str buffs and mana/health pots?
10. You will need to have Deadly Boss Mods and Omen at least, do you have them : yes
11. What other addons are you using : For pve - none
12. Do you have a working mic : yes
13. Do you have a stable internet connection : yes
14. What is your total /played time : 38 days 8 hours 35 min - on my paladin

ADDITIONAL INFO

You will be requried to have Ventrilo (verison 3.0.x) do you have, or can you get it? If no, tell us why : Vent might be a prob, but not something i can't fix if its needed

Former guilds ( name ) and why did you leave them : pre-wotlk i played on another server, moved with some friends

Why do you want to join Connected Therapy : Want a raiding guild who knows what they are doing, and i wanna see the pve site of wotlk

How often can you play? any special times/days : Everyday exept for Thuesday and Friday

What is your expectations of Connected Therapy : To raid with some friendly players that knows what they are doing.

What can you offer to the guild : An active and wow-exp player that knows how to behave in raids.

What do you think is your role in raid : Dps, dps, dps, and bubble some healer in case of wipe.. : b

Personal notes (optional) : I like to pvp so if any1 wanna do some premades or something, im up for that aswell ;D

Akuniz

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Crulik [ Retribution Paladin ] - DENIED Empty Re: Crulik [ Retribution Paladin ] - DENIED

Post  Heryn Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:30 pm

I need to see your PvE gear before I can decide about you.
Heryn
Heryn

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Back to top Go down