Connected Therapy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Eremir (Retribution Paladin) - DENIED

2 posters

Go down

Application - Eremir (Retribution Paladin) - DENIED Empty Application - Eremir (Retribution Paladin) - DENIED

Post  Eremir 32 Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:52 pm

1. IRL Name : jorgos ... friends call me jo
2. Age : 15
3. Country : Greece
4. Gender: Male
5. Activity - (How often are you online and how often are you planning to attend raids?) :Im online almost everyday for 3-5 hours...and i can attend everyday that u need me.
6. Past WoW details - (Any other information we need to know about you – wife/kids/parents limiting your time, job that require you to show up in ½hr etc.) :well i dont think there will be a problem with my parents..never had one in the past

YOUR CHARACTER
1. Ingame name : Eremir
2. Class, Race and Talent spec :Paladin , Blood Elf (Retribution/Also have Healing Gear)
3. Level : 80
4. Do you have any friends in Connected Therapy or someone who can vouch for you :No
5. Experience pre-tbc/tbc/wotlk - (Please also include with which character – the one you are applying with, or an alt/previous main) :I have been playing wow since Tbc came out..ive played with Fire Mage cleared kara , grull , maggy and the eye...my guilds name was dark order of chaos..then i decided to lvl up a Paladin...as soon as i reached lvl 70 Wotlk came out..so i didnt have time for lvl 70 raids.. with my curent character ive cleared-Obsidian Sanctum(Normal/Heroic)Vault of Archavon(Normal/Heroic)Naxxramas(Only Normal)and have experience with Malygos...but never got the chance to down him..
6. Proffesions: Enchating - Mining
7. Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&n=Eremir
8. Description of your gear :i have two tier 7 items(head,chest) only pvp item on me is a hatefull ring...rest are drops from normal naxxramas and badge rewards... as a weapon i carry claymore of the ancient power and also have wraith spear... Healing gear : most of em are normal naxxramas drops rest are from heroic dungeons and some from badges...im also working on improving both my gears(all my items are enchanted btw)
9. What buffs ( pots, elixirs, flasks, food, casting buffs ) will you use in raid ( name them ) :well...as a flask i use ''flask of endless rage'' and buffs..as a stat i give priority to Attack Power so the best buff for me is Blessing of Might
10. You will need to have Deadly Boss Mods and Omen at least, do you have them :yes
11. What other addons are you using :im usin :Recount , Visual Heal and sometimes Xpearl
12. Do you have a working mic :yes
13. Do you have a stable internet connection : yes
14. What is your total /played time : 24 days 11 hours 11 mins..

ADDITIONAL INFO

You will be requried to have Ventrilo (verison 3.0.x) do you have, or can you get it? If no, tell us why : i have it..

Former guilds ( name ) and why did you leave them :Bro Ken..left that because i had problems with a dude there...nothing wrong with the guild though.. and before that i used to have my own guild with a couple of real life friends..but we decided to disband it..

Why do you want to join Connected Therapy : Because i want to do serious raiding..gear up and have fun..

How often can you play? any special times/days : i play everyday...maybe some saturday ill be out...but i will inform before doing so..if there will be something scheduled.

What is your expectations of Connected Therapy : ive heard the best things....i just expect thigs to be..proffesional and serious... and some houmor (when its needed XD)

What can you offer to the guild : An Active and Helpful Paladin... and lots of buffz and bubblezz

What do you think is your role in raid : Dpsin and improve fellow raid member stats (healing also..if my gear is up for it)

Personal notes (optional) :

Eremir 32

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Application - Eremir (Retribution Paladin) - DENIED Empty Re: Application - Eremir (Retribution Paladin) - DENIED

Post  Heryn Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:29 am

Sorry, but we are currently not recruiting more paladins.
Heryn
Heryn

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Back to top Go down