Connected Therapy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tosil - Retri pally - ACCEPTED

Go down

Tosil - Retri pally - ACCEPTED Empty Tosil - Retri pally - ACCEPTED

Post  Tosil Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:17 am

PERSONAL
1. IRL Name : Ivar kvam tangen
2. Age : 24
3. Country : Norway
4. Gender: male
5. Activity - (How often are you online and how often are you planning to attend raids?) almoust everyday expet monday an Thuesday from 1830-21,30 Training
6. Past WoW details - (Any other information we need to know about you – wife/kids/parents limiting your time, job that require you to show up in ½hr etc.) :

YOUR CHARACTER
1. Ingame name : Tosil
2. Class, Race and Talent spec : Pew Pew pally aka Retardain REtripally Razz
3. Level : 80
4. Do you have any friends in Connected Therapy or someone who can vouch for you : Ruminas
5. Experience pre-tbc/tbc/wotlk - (Please also include with which character – the one you are applying with, or an alt/previous main) :Classic all up to naxx an 5bosses in naxx. tbc all an 3bosses in Sunwell. WOTLK all clered
6. Professions : mining/jc
7. Armory link:
8. Description of your gear :
9. What buffs ( pots, elixirs, flasks, food, casting buffs ) will you use in raid ( name them ) :flask of endless rage
10. You will need to have Deadly Boss Mods and Omen at least, do you have them :yes
11. What other addons are you using :
12. Do you have a working mic :yes
13. Do you have a stable internet connection : yes
14. What is your total /played time : 100days on my pally probely over 400 on all my chars

ADDITIONAL INFO

You will be requried to have Ventrilo (verison 3.0.x) do you have, or can you get it? If no, tell us why : I have it +TS

Former guilds ( name ) and why did you leave them :Muffin militia left coz of lack of raids spots, Vehemens kicked coz I dident want to tank anymore for I was the last tank to be choisen

Why do you want to join Connected Therapy : to raid an get to know new ppl an have a good time

How often can you play? any special times/days : to mutch Smile

What is your expectations of Connected Therapy :

What can you offer to the guild :a decent player I hope who have played this game for too long

What do you think is your role in raid :dps ofhealing an tanking if needed Hybrid player

Personal notes (optional) :

Tosil

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down