Connected Therapy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jindoh 80 Rogue Apply - ACCEPTED

2 posters

Go down

Jindoh 80 Rogue Apply - ACCEPTED Empty Jindoh 80 Rogue Apply - ACCEPTED

Post  Jindoh Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:39 pm

PERSONAL
1. IRL Name : Robb Larsson
2. Age : 18
3. Country : Sweden
4. Gender: Male
5. Activity - (How often are you online and how often are you planning to attend raids?) : I'm online every day. I'm ready to attend all raids i get a spot to Smile

6. Past WoW details - (Any other information we need to know about you – wife/kids/parents limiting your time, job that require you to show up in ½hr etc.) : No, not atm atleast, im study day time still. So later raids is no problem Smile

YOUR CHARACTER
1. Ingame name : Jindoh
2. Class, Race and Talent spec : Rogue, Troll, Im 15/51/5 Combat Pve
3. Level : 80
4. Do you have any friends in Connected Therapy or someone who can vouch for you : All i know atm is Elonz, but i'm sure that there is more.
5. Experience pre-tbc/tbc/wotlk - (Please also include with which character – the one you are applying with, or an alt/previous main) : This Rogue i'm playing on is my dear old friend, He has been with me since Pre-Tbc.
Pre-TBC: All Raid instances done (ZG, BWL, MC, AQ20/40 and Onyxia)
TBC: Kara, ZA, TK, Sunwell, Maggy, Gruul, SSC and few bosses in MH
WOTLK: VoA 10/25, Naxx 10 And Os 10/25

6. Professions : Leatherworking (448) And Skinning (450)

7. Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&n=Jindoh

8. Description of your gear : Its hard to get good gear with only Pugs, but i have tryed hard, and i got all i need from vendors/Crafters and Heroics.

9. What buffs ( pots, elixirs, flasks, food, casting buffs ) will you use in raid ( name them ) : Food buffs and Flast of endless Rage is what i use now. Feel free to give me a tip for better thing Smile

10. You will need to have Deadly Boss Mods and Omen at least, do you have them : Yes
11. What other addons are you using :
12. Do you have a working mic : Yes
13. Do you have a stable internet connection : Yes
14. What is your total /played time : 95 Days, 6 hours

ADDITIONAL INFO

You will be requried to have Ventrilo (verison 3.0.x) do you have, or can you get it? If no, tell us why : I got it.

Former guilds ( name ) and why did you leave them : Im new on Darksorrow, played on Stormscale before, But my current guild is Devolution (IRL Friends guild) and many from this guild has leaved and joined Connected Therapy, or im not sure if there is many that has joined, but in Guild Info is says that we shall contact with Ruminas. So its my only Guild i've been in on Darksorrow.

Why do you want to join Connected Therapy : I'm kinda tierd of being saved in 10/25 man, with only few bosses down, and need to wait a week to get another chance to get in. So i would love to join a serious PvE Guild Smile

How often can you play? any special times/days : Im able to play all days, dosen't matter how much the clock is or which day it is Smile

What can you offer to the guild : A friendly fellow, ready to go all out on raids, no slacking, no whining.

What do you think is your role in raid : Be on the top of the damage, no misstakes, and always listen to the raid leader. Smile

Personal notes (optional) : I have nothing more to say Smile Peace out!

Jindoh

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Jindoh 80 Rogue Apply - ACCEPTED Empty Re: Jindoh 80 Rogue Apply - ACCEPTED

Post  Ruminas Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:18 am

Wisp me ingame for some questions I have. Smile

Ruminas

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down