Connected Therapy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application. Schazi - Elemental Shaman - ACCEPTED

2 posters

Go down

Application. Schazi - Elemental Shaman - ACCEPTED Empty Application. Schazi - Elemental Shaman - ACCEPTED

Post  Schazi Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:44 am

PERSONAL
1. IRL Name :Kenneth
2. Age : 23
3. Country : Norway
4. Gender: Male
5. Activity - (How often are you online and how often are you planning to attend raids?) : everything from 2 to 10 hours a day, difficult to say Smile 2-3 raids a week
6. Past WoW details - (Any other information we need to know about you – wife/kids/parents limiting your time, job that require you to show up in ½hr etc.) : Mostly i work until 17.00, but sometimes i have to work later. I am a Store Manager, so if somebody is sick or something i have to step in and work more. Doesnt happen often though Smile
YOUR CHARACTER
1. Ingame name : Schazi
2. Class, Race and Talent spec : Shaman, Troll, Elemental
3. Level : 80
4. Do you have any friends in Connected Therapy or someone who can vouch for you : Ruminas and a little bit Rlc as i know of. Probably more Smile
5. Experience pre-tbc/tbc/wotlk - (Please also include with which character – the one you are applying with, or an alt/previous main) : All of these are with previous characters, but if u check out runtaid(Holy priest), runtlington(Rogue), Runtie(Prot warrior) on american armoury u can check. ZA, Kara, SSC, TK, MH, Naxx10, Naxx25, Voa10, Voa25
6. Professions : Enchanting 419/450, Skinning 450/450. Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&n=Runtaid
8. Description of your gear : Not the best but i know where i'm going to get better before i venture into naxx, I set targets on things and go and get them.
9. What buffs ( pots, elixirs, flasks, food, casting buffs ) will you use in raid ( name them ) : I am not sure of the wotlk names, but i`ll use spellpower food and flasks/pots.
10. You will need to have Deadly Boss Mods and Omen at least, do you have them : yes
11. What other addons are you using :
12. Do you have a working mic : yes
13. Do you have a stable internet connection : yes
14. What is your total /played time : 65 days, 3 hours on this character.
ADDITIONAL INFO

You will be requried to have Ventrilo (verison 3.0.x) do you have, or can you get it? If no, tell us why : yes
Former guilds ( name ) and why did you leave them : I have been in RPM and Blodsbrødere. Now i am in blodsbrødere but we arent raiding anymore cause of a split of guild.
Why do you want to join Connected Therapy : To be able to raid seriously. Tired of pugs.
How often can you play? any special times/days : I play every day, but varies how much every day Smile
What is your expectations of Connected Therapy : Progress to end-content.

What can you offer to the guild : I can offer joy and dps Smile
What do you think is your role in raid : I`m the raidbuffer, always keeping totems up, and ofc doing damage Smile
Personal notes (optional) : Since i will be caught in pvp gear when u armory me ill write my stats:

1878 spelldamage
62 hit rating ( i know its low, but all i do is pugs, and its so hard getting good hit gear then)
28,18% crit
168 haste rating
364 mana regen
146 mp5 while casting
16636 mana
14505 hp

Couple items from naxx25, couple from naxx10. Rest is from heroics and some blues.

Well thats it i guess Smile

Schazi

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Application. Schazi - Elemental Shaman - ACCEPTED Empty Re: Application. Schazi - Elemental Shaman - ACCEPTED

Post  Vitality Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:53 am

This shaman has been accepted for trial.

Vitality

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down