Connected Therapy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nagao [ prot warrior ] Application - DENIED

2 posters

Go down

Nagao [ prot warrior ] Application - DENIED Empty Nagao [ prot warrior ] Application - DENIED

Post  Nagao Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:18 am

PERSONAL
1. IRL Name : Chris Andreasen
2. Age : 17
3. Country : Denmark
4. Gender: male
5. Activity - (How often are you online and how often are you planning to attend raids?) : every time you need me.
6. Past WoW details - (Any other information we need to know about you – wife/kids/parents limiting your time, job that require you to show up in ½hr etc.) : only my job. but im ready for invites on time.

YOUR CHARACTER
1. Ingame name : Nagao
2. Class, Race and Talent spec : Warrior, tauren, prot. ( ofc ready to respec)
3. Level : 80
4. Do you have any friends in Connected Therapy or someone who can vouch for you : butterflycry and enoreth
5. Experience pre-tbc/tbc/wotlk - (Please also include with which character – the one you are applying with, or an alt/previous main) : all pre-tbc exept naxx and BWL. in TBC i have done kara- BT. nut only first boss in BT. not sunwell. in Wotlk i have done, naxx 4 boss. vault and obsidan.
6. Professions : skinner 450, enchanting 417.
7. Armory link : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&n=Nagao
8. Description of your gear : blue / epic ;P
9. What buffs will you use in raid ( name them ) : i dont know the names but some def, dodge, parry and block food buffs and elixirs.
10. You will need to have Deadly Boss Mods and Omen at least, do you have them : yes i do.
11. What other addons are you using : tank addon so i alarm when i use abillities and Dps meter (violation)
12. Do you have a working mic : yes
13. Do you have a stable internet connection : yes
14. What is your total /played time : 65 days

ADDITIONAL INFO

You will be requried to have Ventrilo (verison 3.0.x) do you have, or can you get it? If no, tell us why : i can get it ;D i have a friend who can help me

Former guilds and why did you leave them : darks fists. leaved because every raid whas 50 % guild rest pug.

Why do you want to join Connected Therapy : i want to haev an nice and good raiding guild. i wanna move on, not just hang around in the old slacker stuff. i also wanna meet new ppl who likes to raid and do some HC.

How often can you play? any special times/days : all days from around 15:00. monday friday from 19:30

What is your expectations of Connected Therapy : i expect good raids with nice members who meet up to raids ready with food buff etc.

What can you offer to the guild : i can offer the guild a good trusted member / tank. good loyal member who helps if needed.

What do you think is your role in raid : Tank. or dps if needed ( respec).

Personal notes (optional) : i also use some time on my friend. but that is mostly in wow.

Nagao

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Nagao [ prot warrior ] Application - DENIED Empty Re: Nagao [ prot warrior ] Application - DENIED

Post  Rlc Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:50 pm

We have to decline this application since we are full of tanks. Nice application regardless! Good luck finding other guild in the future
Rlc
Rlc

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down