Connected Therapy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyranicus [ Rogue ] Application - ACCEPTED [ TRIAL FAILED ]

2 posters

Go down

Tyranicus [ Rogue ] Application - ACCEPTED [ TRIAL FAILED ] Empty Tyranicus [ Rogue ] Application - ACCEPTED [ TRIAL FAILED ]

Post  tyranicus Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:58 pm

PERSONAL
1. IRL Name : Markus
2. Age : 22, soon 23
3. Country : Finland
4. Gender: Male
5. Activity - (How often are you online and how often are you planning to attend raids?) : Im usually online everyday, I attend every raid possible
6. Past WoW details - (Any other information we need to know about you – wife/kids/parents limiting your time, job that require you to show up in ½hr etc.) : Right now im currently single, broke up with my ex gf since the timing just wasnt right so now i pretty much have time to just wow. Occasionally i have to go to work but its during the weekends, i get a 1d -1h notice if i need to go, other than that i study to become a practical nurse (school times 8am-16pm EET)

YOUR CHARACTER
1. Ingame name : Tyranicus
2. Class, Race and Talent spec : Rogue, Undead, 7/51/13
3. Level : 80
4. Do you have any friends in Connected Therapy or someone who can vouch for you : Not that i know of, so many of my friends have swapped guilds to new ones so i lost count, many of you i have been in the same raid or HC with
5. Experience pre-tbc/tbc/wotlk - (Please also include with which character – the one you are applying with, or an alt/previous main) : Pre-TBC - Onyxia, Ragnaros. TBC - KZ cleared, ZA cleared, Maggy cleared, Gruul cleared, SSC 5/6, TK 3/4, BT 5/9, MH cleared, SWP 2/4. Wotlk - Sartharion 10man cleared with no drakes, VoA 10man/25man cleared, Naxx 4/15 but know tactics to rest since we swapped with another rogue to get even raiding
6. Professions : Skinning 450, LW 449
7. Armory link : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&n=Tyranicus
8. Description of your gear : Mainly heroics and quest rewards, now have 2/5 T7, Hit cap has been reached a long time ago, currently have 355 which is more than enough for raids atm ( 365 is needed for Lich king)
9. What buffs will you use in raid ( name them ) : Blade flurry for more attack speed, trinket procs, adrenaline rush for higher energy regen, not too many buffs to use Very Happy
10. You will need to have Deadly Boss Mods and Omen at least, do you have them : Have both and know how to use them
11. What other addons are you using : Rating buster for items, Rogue powerbar to see dots/uptimes on poisons and skills
12. Do you have a working mic : yes, some friends say that the mic sucks but u can hear me still
13. Do you have a stable internet connection : yes
14. What is your total /played time : 51d 9h total and lvl 80 4d 3h

ADDITIONAL INFO

You will be requried to have Ventrilo (verison 3.0.x) do you have, or can you get it? If no, tell us why : i have ventrilo mix and then seperatly 3.0.x

Former guilds and why did you leave them : The Funeral Directors, left for In Purgatory since the raiding members in TFD went to In purgatory. Then left In purgatory to Revenant since none of the raiders ever showed up to the guild and now leaving revenant since they dont have stable raiding times or raids.

Why do you want to join Connected Therapy : I want to progress in the game, i dont want to stay in one place for a few months and then maybe be able to have some progress... im somewhat a mixture of HC and casual raider

How often can you play? any special times/days : Pretty much everyday from 16pm-02am if needed, when school starts i can be online for as long as needed.

What is your expectations of Connected Therapy : Good atmosphere to raid in and have fun while doing it. basically just to get accepted as who i am.

What can you offer to the guild : a social young lad who keeps the conversation up even in the whee hours of the morning

What do you think is your role in raid : provide decent DPS for the entire group, there is no I in team Smile

Personal notes (optional) : What can i say, ive lived abroad for over 9 years and my cousin and friends hooked me into the wonderful world of WoW, been playing it for 4 years now, first started off with private servers and then moved to public servers and feel like my roots are in Darksorrow. Hope to hear from you soon

tyranicus

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Back to top Go down

Tyranicus [ Rogue ] Application - ACCEPTED [ TRIAL FAILED ] Empty Re: Tyranicus [ Rogue ] Application - ACCEPTED [ TRIAL FAILED ]

Post  Rlc Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:44 pm

Accepted on trial
Rlc
Rlc

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down