Connected Therapy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nijel - Feral druid (tank) Apply - DENIED

3 posters

Go down

Nijel - Feral druid (tank) Apply - DENIED Empty Nijel - Feral druid (tank) Apply - DENIED

Post  Nijel Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:38 pm

PERSONAL
1. IRL Name : Alex
2. Age : 19
3. Country : Norway Very Happy
4. Gender: Male
5. Activity - (How often are you online and how often are you planning to attend raids?) : I m online every day almost. I had a break while ago, and now i have started playing again. Smile I am attending to raid 2 - 3 times in the week. Deppends on work.
6. Past WoW details - (Any other information we need to know about you – wife/kids/parents limiting your time, job that require you to show up in ½hr etc.) : I have a girl friend, i still live home whit my family. Have a little bro that plays wow aswell and a little sister. I am working has a carpenter(building houses etc) Cool I also am working on my driver licens.

YOUR CHARACTER
1. Ingame name : Nijel
2. Class, Race and Talent spec : Druid - Tauren(male). My specc is called main tank (00/60/11) You can find the specc on wowwiki.
3. Level : 80.
4. Do you have any friends in Connected Therapy or someone who can vouch for you : Not that i know , but i have seen the names before. Has i said, i had a cinda long break from wow.
5. Experience pre-tbc/tbc/wotlk - (Please also include with which character – the one you are applying with, or an alt/previous main) : Pre tbc; Zg , and the 10 man raids. Tbc ; All raids Wink Wotlk ; Voa 10 man , Os 10 man and naxx. In naxx i have only done 2 bosses. I have read tacs , but i feel i m gonna learn the tacs more if i play it.(If you know what i mean)
6. Professions : Alch / LW. I am still skilling them up.
7. Armory link:
8. Description of your gear : I think i have a starter gear to start raid naxx normal. I also still miss some ench, but that wount take long to get.
9. What buffs ( pots, elixirs, flasks, food, casting buffs ) will you use in raid ( name them ) : [Blackened Dragonfin] [Rhinolicious Wyrmsteak] [Elixir of Mighty Agility] [Elixir of Mighty Fortitude]
10. will need to have Deadly Boss Mods and Omen at least, do you have them : yes
11. What other addons are you using : Heh thats a lot. What a Face
12. Do you have a working mic : Yes.
13. Do you have a stable internet connection : Yes.
14. What is your total /played time : 51 days, 21 hour, 13 min and 11 seconds.

ADDITIONAL INFO

You will be requried to have Ventrilo (verison 3.0.x) do you have, or can you get it? If no, tell us why : I have it.

Former guilds ( name ) and why did you leave them : Censored (Banned) Cycion (Banned) Blodsbrødre (Banned) That was last year. Also Stormlords (last year) Left because i quited. Was member alsmot a year there.

Why do you want to join Connected Therapy : Wanna join a guild that farms what i can begin to raid. Whant to get to know new people. Whant to se if it is a guild that i can settle my roots in Wink

How often can you play? any special times/days : Mondays , thursdays , sundays (Maby) Deppends on my girlfriend. Wensdays to.

What is your expectations of Connected Therapy : That it is a active guild whit fun and wise peepz in it. That i get to raid, and that it doesent contain slackning like we have to w8 20 min, when we should had started when the raid time is. (Know what i mean?) And that i get gear ofc. I expect progress in raids.

What can you offer to the guild : I can offer a good tank in raids. I can help out if the guild needs my help. I m social guy Basketball Like to ply whit my guildis ! Smile

What do you think is your role in raid : I think Tanking. I hope its gonne be tanking if i get a inv to the guild. I am pure tank. Dont need any offspecc gear.

Personal notes (optional) :

Nijel

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Back to top Go down

Nijel - Feral druid (tank) Apply - DENIED Empty Re: Nijel - Feral druid (tank) Apply - DENIED

Post  Dzo Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:31 pm

5. Experience pre-tbc/tbc/wotlk - (Please also include with which character – the one you are applying with, or an alt/previous main) : Pre tbc; Zg , and the 10 man raids. Tbc ; All raids Wink Wotlk ; Voa 10 man , Os 10 man and naxx. In naxx i have only done 2 bosses. I have read tacs , but i feel i m gonna learn the tacs more if i play it.(If you know what i mean)

Write all 10 man instances from Classic pls.
Dzo
Dzo

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Nijel - Feral druid (tank) Apply - DENIED Empty Re: Nijel - Feral druid (tank) Apply - DENIED

Post  Uzume Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:14 pm

Denied.

We do not need a Feral tanking druid at this time. Thanx for the application.
Uzume
Uzume

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down