Connected Therapy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aplication - Thälas - lvl 80 - Hunter - DENIED

2 posters

Go down

Aplication - Thälas - lvl 80 - Hunter - DENIED Empty Aplication - Thälas - lvl 80 - Hunter - DENIED

Post  thalas Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:54 am

PERSONAL
1. IRL Name :Antonio ferreira
2. Age :14
3. Country :Portugal
4. Gender:male
5. Activity - :im online many hours in the day i guess around 12 hours
and i can attend to raids all days.
6. Past WoW details:nothing to say :PP

YOUR CHARACTER
1. Ingame name :Thälas
2. Class, Race and Talent spec :BF hunter (beast mastery)
3. Level :80
4. Experience pre-tbc/tbc/wotlk:TBC:my raid expenrience are : Karazhan, zul aman, magetheridon's lair, gruuls lair, hyjal, onyxia, zul gurub
i do all hc instances in wotlk...
5.Proffesions:only enchanting but to low..
6. Armory link : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&n=Thälas
7. Description of your gear :my gear are from raids, instances (hc), quest reward, buying from badges.
9. What buffs will you use in raid ( name them ) : Aspect of Dragonhawk and aspect of viper(aditional bufs from pet)
10. You will need to have Deadly Boss Mods and Omen at least, do you have them : Yes
11. What other addons are you using : Questhelper,cartographer,atlas, recount, etcc
12. Do you have a working mic : yap
13. Do you have a stable internet connection : Yes
14. What is your total /played time : 28 days on this char.

ADDITIONAL INFO

You will be requried to have Ventrilo (verison 3.0.x) do you have, or can you get it? If no, tell us why : yes i have it

Former guilds and why did you leave them : For go to one best guild who good raiding

Why do you want to join Connected Therapy : I want to progress in the game, and have better items

How often can you play? any special times/days : everyday if needed

What is your expectations of Connected Therapy : good raiding guild with a good attitude towards raids(good people)

What can you offer to the guild : good dps,active and who call help i help(raiding, instances ,etc)

What do you think is your role in raid : my favourite yes is, DPS

Personal notes (optional) : i hope been accpeted Smile

Well thx guys bb Very Happy

thalas

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Aplication - Thälas - lvl 80 - Hunter - DENIED Empty Re: Aplication - Thälas - lvl 80 - Hunter - DENIED

Post  Ruminas Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:10 am

we don't need another hunter at the moment, oh and your armory link doesn't work, those strange letters were never functional Wink

Ruminas

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down