Connected Therapy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chima - death knight - ACCEPTED

2 posters

Go down

Chima - death knight - ACCEPTED Empty Chima - death knight - ACCEPTED

Post  chima Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:18 am

PERSONAL
1. IRL Name : Ivan
2. Age : 26
3. Country : Croatia
4. Gender: Male
5. Activity - (How often are you online and how often are you planning to attend raids?) :
I'm online every night, and I plan to be available at least 4 times a week for raid night.
6. Past WoW details - (Any other information we need to know about you – wife/kids/parents limiting your time, job that require you to show up in ½hr etc.) :
I'm working as java/web applications programmer, my working time is usually from 9am to 5pm c.e.t. Sometimes it is from 8am to 4pm, if its needed.
Usually, on week days I can stay online till 1.30, 2am (but ofc, not few days in a row Smile)

YOUR CHARACTER
1. Ingame name : chima
2. Class, Race and Talent spec : death knight, tauren, blood (atm, im switching from blood to unholy and backwards and trying to find some self improvments in dps)
3. Level : 80
4. Do you have any friends in Connected Therapy or someone who can vouch for you :
I think I do. Sumrak (Ganesha), Pogrebnik, Amonn, Senseless, Heryn, Fryed, I know rumi and dzo from vent and some hc's. (hope so Smile) I think are all within this guild.
5. Experience pre-tbc/tbc/wotlk - (Please also include with which character – the one you are applying with, or an alt/previous main) :
Haven't played pre tbc, and in tbc was playing a lock, was doing ssc (not cleared).
6. Professions : blacksmithing and mining
7. Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&n=Chima
8. Description of your gear : Well, I think it's good for 10man content, I'm missing better shoulders and maybe rest of t7 stuff (legs and feet).
9. What buffs ( pots, elixirs, flasks, food, casting buffs ) will you use in raid ( name them ) : So far I was using elixir of mighty strength for 10man naxx, but i got alt with alchemy so for progress nights imo will be better to use flask instead.
About my buffs to raid, currently I'm blood specced, so horn of winter and abominable might (10% AP to raid). I can always respec to buff spelldmg instead, or /and to improved icy talons for haste.
10. You will need to have Deadly Boss Mods and Omen at least, do you have them : yes.
11. What other addons are you using : runewatch and recount (for self improvement regarding my dps).
12. Do you have a working mic : yes
13. Do you have a stable internet connection : as stable as it gets (i.e. same as most of croatian guild members do)
14. What is your total /played time : on all chars around 70days

ADDITIONAL INFO

You will be requried to have Ventrilo (verison 3.0.x) do you have, or can you get it? If no, tell us why : yes i have it.

Former guilds ( name ) and why did you leave them : Currently I'm in resolve. Situation here is that there's no raids at all. In wlk I was in broken, and made a progress on first 2 raiding nights up to gluth in 10man. I left from there cuz GM wasn't coming online for a 10days or so. In late tbc i was doing only pvp, and b4 that I was in Zaibatsu for a short time, just b4 disband (with my lock, ofc)

Why do you want to join Connected Therapy : Well, got a few friends there, I want to raid, and I want to socialize more. Hope u'r gchat is not dead, I know vent is very alive...

How often can you play? any special times/days : I can play every day. As I mentioned b4, im employed, so i cant play before 6pm on week days. Also, I'm going to my home town every 2-3 weeks, so no plays on friday and saturday then.

What is your expectations of Connected Therapy : I expect you guys to be friendly. After that I expect fun guild to socialize and run raids with. I'm not concerned about loot and stuff, becouse in the end, loot come to dedicated played.

What can you offer to the guild : I can offer dedication to roles u give me, supporting when I'm not with you in raid. I wouldn't say for me that I'm hardcore player, but I'm not stupid and I can handle assignments some1 give me for greater benefit of whole guild/raid.

What do you think is your role in raid : To shut up and do what I'm told like some poly sheep Very Happy
No, for real, I'm seeing me as dps/buff giver, at least for now.

Well, guys, this is it, if u take me, I'm hoping not to disapoint you, and if u not, well, I tried Smile

cheers,
chima

chima

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Chima - death knight - ACCEPTED Empty Re: Chima - death knight - ACCEPTED

Post  Uzume Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:50 am

Accepted.
Uzume
Uzume

Number of posts : 31