Connected Therapy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nimpen [enhancement shaman] level 80 - DENIED

2 posters

Go down

Nimpen [enhancement shaman] level 80 - DENIED Empty Nimpen [enhancement shaman] level 80 - DENIED

Post  Nimpen Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:08 pm

------Just to mention, I can be any spec ya want, I have pretty decent gear for all 3 specs.------

PERSONAL
1. IRL Name : René
2. Age : 16
3. Country : Denmark
4. Gender: Male
5. Activity : In online almost everyday, and can raid often 4/5 raids.
6. Past WoW details: Leveled up on Aggramar, and there i were in the second best guild on the server. But then I quitted wow and gave my account to a friend which moved it here, and I asked him to get it back, and I now have it, and have leveled it too 80. Havent been in any guild here yet, but I hope it comes Wink

YOUR CHARACTER
1. Ingame name : Nimpen
2. Class, Race and Talent spec : Shaman, Tauren and enhancement.
3. Level : 80
4. Do you have any friends in Connected Therapy or someone who can vouch for you : Nope, but have played with some in pugs, and got impressed.
5. Experience pre-tbc/tbc/wotlk - (Please also include with which character – the one you are applying with, or an alt/previous main): Havent done any bosses in WOTLK raiding exept the Obsidian sanctum. But I've read all about it, and I know the tactics even tho I havent been there yet, exept pre TBC..
6. Professions : Herb full. Alchemy at 420. Leveling fast.
7. Armory link : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&n=Nimpen.
8. Desciption of your gear: Aint good now Tbh, but Im working on getting it alot better and getting it enchanted.
9. What buffs will you use in raid ( name them ) : Elixir of spellpower, Elixir of Agility, and havent seen the new food buffs, but I will defently buy some for raid.,
10. You will need to have Deadly Boss Mods and Omen at least, do you have them : Yes.
11. What other addons are you using : Totemtimers.
12. Do you have a working mic : yes
13. Do you have a stable internet connection : yes
14. What is your total /played time : 84 days 24 min

ADDITIONAL INFO

You will be requried to have Ventrilo (verison 3.0.x) do you have, or can you get it? If no, tell us why : Yes I have it.

Former guilds and why did you leave them : quitted wow, so I got ranked passive

Why do you want to join Connected Therapy : Cause as I said I have played with a few players from CT, and I think they did a good work, and had some nice personallyties.

How often can you play? any special times/days : every day, exept monday from 7server time too 10 server time.

What is your expectations of Connected Therapy: Friendly guild, and are very focused on getting further in theire raiding experiences.

What can you offer to the guild : Serious raider, and a friendly guy with a good sense of humor

What do you think is your role in raid : The dude that do what ever he can do to get the raid going, adn get the bosses down.

Personal notes (optional) : Hope you will consider med as a future member of youre guild, and I hope you may have a merry christmas all.
Cheers

Nimpen

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Back to top Go down

Nimpen [enhancement shaman] level 80 - DENIED Empty Re: Nimpen [enhancement shaman] level 80 - DENIED

Post  Uzume Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:51 pm

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&n=Nimpen dont use dot (.) after the link please.

At the moment we are in need of elemental shaman. You really are low geared and also no enchants or even green gems in your gear.
Im sorry, but i will have to deny you. Also Elixir of Spellpower isnt good for Enhance shaman, and Elixir of Agility is second after Elixir of Strenght which u must use as a battle elixir.
Also you have some ( over 20 ) misplaced talent points in ur spec mate, look that up.

Good luck in finding a guild.

EDIT : I really hope u have better elemental gear then enhance gear. If u do, then whisper Uzume when u catch me online so i can see it.
Uzume
Uzume

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down