Connected Therapy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morphasis [ Resto - Shaman ] - ACCEPTED

2 posters

Go down

Morphasis [ Resto - Shaman ] - ACCEPTED Empty Morphasis [ Resto - Shaman ] - ACCEPTED

Post  Morphasis Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:04 am

PERSONAL
1. IRL Name : Michael Warren

2. Age : 26

3. Country : UK

4. Gender: Male

5. Activity - (How often are you online and how often are you planning to attend raids?) : I'm online pretty much every day, I cant raid every day thoough Razz, but I'll attend every raid I can Very Happy

6. Past WoW details - (Any other information we need to know about you – wife/kids/parents limiting your time, job that require you to show up in ½hr etc.) : Well im not married (yet - thankfully ! ) I dont have any kids.....that I know of Razz and my parents, well...I live with my GF so that rules them out! i finish worki at 5pm UK time, so that should give me plenty of time to get home for the raids Wink

YOUR CHARACTER
1. Ingame name : Morphasis

2. Class, Race and Talent spec : Im a Shaman and a big fat cow (Tauren to you and me), Im resto and proud!

3. Level : 80 ofc Very Happy

4. Do you have any friends in Connected Therapy or someone who can vouch for you : I cant say I know any1 personally, although I do know a new recruit by the name of Defiar who was in KLR with me Smile

5. Experience pre-tbc/tbc/wotlk - (Please also include with which character – the one you are applying with, or an alt/previous main) : Well pre TBC I raided on my priest on an ally realm (booo hsss shame ect ) ZG/MC/AQ/BWL. In TBC I only did KZ/Maggie/Gruul/ZA on my druid (Previous Main) and shaman (as well as my lock/hunter!) In WOTLK I have done Naxx 10 on my drood (alt) and as for my shaman I have done every raid in WOTLK upto and including Sarth 2D (Didnt quite manage 3D before guild died) so this includes Naxx 10/OS 10/ VoA 10/ Malygos 10 Naxx 25 OS 25 Malygos 25 and OS 1+2drake HC

6. Professions : My Shaman Has JC 450/Mining 450, my alt drood has full herb/alch as elixir master (I use for my pots Very Happy ) My other alts have prety much every profession except BS), so this is really great for me, saves alot of grinding!!

7. Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&n=Morphasis

8. Description of your gear : Full Valorous 7.5 Resto gear, Chest from Malygos 25, Naxx 25 epics and Valor badge loot. Also collected some elemental gear as offspec, 2 part Valourous/2 part tier 7, Heroism badge loot and most of my resto gear doubles as offspec too Very Happy

9. What buffs ( pots, elixirs, flasks, food, casting buffs ) will you use in raid ( name them ) : I prefer to use 2 elixirs than flasks, only because I have an Elixir master char, and so many herbs Very Happy. Ofc, when trying new bosses where wipes are inevitable, I'll prefer the use of flasks, namely flask of Pure Mojo. As for the elixirs I use Elixlir Of Mighty Thoughts and Spellpower Elixir. But should the event alter, i would use a haste elixir (for chain heals). I also like to use MP5 food, or spellpower/haste, my alt pala has the cooking prof so I make whatever is good for my shaman. I also provide the now infamous shaman totems!! Who doesnt like that extra MP5 or spellpower, but lets not forget the daddy of them all...mana tide!!

10. You will need to have Deadly Boss Mods and Omen at least, do you have them : Yes both.

11. What other addons are you using : ag_unitframes atlasloot bagnon bartender4 bigwigs buttonfacade cartographer closetgnome cooldowncount deucecommander eepanels elkbuffbars EQcompare fubar oRA2 postal Quartz questhelper recount sctd sqeenix surfaces tomtom trinketmenu xloot and others.

12. Do you have a working mic : nah its broken atm, but headset works fine Wink Can get a mic if needed

13. Do you have a stable internet connection : yeah

14. What is your total /played time : 27 days 13 hours on my shaman, although I have over 7500 hours played of wow in total (Played last 3/4 years)

ADDITIONAL INFO

You will be requried to have Ventrilo (verison 3.0.x) do you have, or can you get it? If no, tell us why : I have ventrillo yes

Former guilds ( name ) and why did you leave them : Kill loot Repeat most recent, some ppl have left recently and 2 times the GB has been raided by the GM.....who left for another server apparantly.

Why do you want to join Connected Therapy : I saw your advert in trade, and i want to be apart of Ulduar I feel its a very good guild to be a part of.

How often can you play? any special times/days : I can play most days apart from Tuesday (I have driving lessons). Monday/Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday are my pretty much 100% raid days, friday and saturday are dependant on what I have planned in RL, but hey...who doesnt go out and make a fool of themselves on the weekend? Razz

What is your expectations of Connected Therapy : To be a solid dependable guild aiming to achieve a constructive Ulduar raid setup with an ultimate successful goal of defeating all raid bosses in WOTLK.

What can you offer to the guild : A skillful, experienced wow player in general with an honest attitude towards guild aims, aswell as helping guildies with everyday tasks Wink Also someone who isnt ashamed of wiping multiple times, why join a PvE guild if you dont like wipes? Razz I use my char to the best I can and use most buffs/pots I can get

What do you think is your role in raid : I would say healing!! Razz AoE heals are my strongest, but Im a strong single target healer also, and ofc I can cleanse spirit too, removing most raid debuffs in 1 GCD. I also have Bloodlust to use at any moments notice

Personal notes (optional) : Would just like to thank you for reading this appliction and hope you suceed with your ultimate goals whatever they may be, regardless of me being accepted or not Smile Thanks.

Morphasis

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Morphasis [ Resto - Shaman ] - ACCEPTED Empty Re: Morphasis [ Resto - Shaman ] - ACCEPTED

Post  Uzume Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:06 am

Hello mate,

Application looks very good, and u are accepted to CT.
Whisper Uzume for invite when u catch me online, or Ruminas.

Cya soon.
Uzume
Uzume

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down