Connected Therapy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyven 80 druid - ACCEPTED

2 posters

Go down

Tyven 80 druid - ACCEPTED Empty Tyven 80 druid - ACCEPTED

Post  tyven Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:04 am

YOUR CHARACTER
1. Ingame name : Tyven
2. Class, Race and Talent spec : Druid, Tauren! Feral atm, but will go resto at request ( Ruminas will explain )
3. Level : 80
4. Do you have any friends in Connected Therapy or someone who can vouch for you : Not atm, but Ruminas was very helpful!
5. Experience pre-tbc/tbc/wotlk - (Please also include with which character – the one you are applying with, or an alt/previous main) : Cleared everything pre-tbc, and up to sunwell tbc with this druid.
6. Professions : Elemental LW and skinning
7. Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&n=Tyven
8. Description of your gear : Mix of tiers and non-set epics. Currently I have been PVPing alot, so the gems and enchants are mostly tipped towards that region.
9. What buffs ( pots, elixirs, flasks, food, casting buffs ) will you use in raid ( name them ) : Flask of endless rage/elixir of mighty strenght, MotW,dragonfin filet.
10. You will need to have Deadly Boss Mods and Omen at least, do you have them : Yes.
11. What other addons are you using : Omen, Deadly boss mods, Natur`s enemy castingbar, Recount.
12. Do you have a working mic : Yes.
13. Do you have a stable internet connection : yes
14. What is your total /played time : 76 days 16 hours 35 minutes and 12 seconds.

ADDITIONAL INFO

You will be requried to have Ventrilo (verison 3.0.x) do you have, or can you get it? If no, tell us why : Have it.

Former guilds ( name ) and why did you leave them : BlackDivison on Kazzak EU. I migrated to play with my brother. Sailor Side - joined them to help out progress with my brother.

Why do you want to join Connected Therapy : I want to experience Ulduar and other highlevel content with an experienced and well organized guild which can progress. As I have seen you have done that, and I feel that doing Ulduar with Connected Therapy will be an delight, and hopefully I will be an attribute to you.

How often can you play? any special times/days : I can play everyday from 11-15 ( Depends when I wake up ) till ?? as long as I want.

What is your expectations of Connected Therapy : A guild with high goals, dedication, proffesionalism, humor and a friendly atmosphere.

What can you offer to the guild : Dedication, 100 % focus in raids, humor? Not willing to give up.

What do you think is your role in raid : Depends on specc | Feral - Consistant dps
| Healer - Heals and ingame jokes.

Personal notes (optional) :

My name is Daniel, im 17 years old, soon to be 18. I live in Norway, and I looove fotball ( soccer )
Been playing druid since pre-tbc, mainly as tank, but switched to dps as WotlK came out.

tyven

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Back to top Go down

Tyven 80 druid - ACCEPTED Empty Re: Tyven 80 druid - ACCEPTED

Post  Uzume Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:54 am

Hello Tyven,

Thanx for the application, i see u spoke to Rumi also. Well, application looks good.
Welcome to the Connected Therapy. Whisper Ruminas or Uzume when u are online.
Uzume
Uzume

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down