Connected Therapy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

halleballe .

2 posters

Go down

halleballe . Empty halleballe .

Post  Halleballe Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:15 pm

Well.. we had a discustion in officer chat.. and in the start it was a normal talk about thing.. but then you started to nag about how i played my class and that I had low dps .. and I know that i can play my class so.. I just felt disrespected .. and i got upset .. thats pretty much the importent parts

Halleballe

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Back to top Go down

halleballe . Empty halleballe

Post  Halleballe Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:16 pm

sorry about that missclicked =/

Halleballe

Back to top Go down

halleballe . Empty hallballe re

Post  Halleballe Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:35 pm

I just want to say this .. I want to start over in connected .. and I just want to be a regular member and raid with u again .. And I want it to work out as it did before .. but If u dont have any intersd in me just decline me really .. I mean its quite unessecary to bring the old things back since i know that we all have differnt oppinions and that you the guild master will be against me .. so its no point it will just be another fight and then end .. so please, dont just accept me if u need me as the member i were before officer and if u want .. and declain me if u cant stand me simple . thanks

Halleballe

Back to top Go down

halleballe . Empty Re: halleballe .

Post  Uzume Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:43 pm

Its not my solo decision if i would decline u or accept u, all other officers and especially rogue CL have to decide on that.

For my part, im ok if u get accepted and i consider u a friend, the thing is i was feeling a bit dissapointed that u left the way u did.
But we need a good rogue, specially a rogue that can dish out 5k+ dps and its active. But other ppl need to decide also.

Good luck.
Uzume
Uzume

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

halleballe . Empty Re: halleballe .

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down