Connected Therapy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

80 rogue halleballe

2 posters

Go down

80 rogue halleballe Empty 80 rogue halleballe

Post  Halleballe Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:41 pm

PERSONAL
1. IRL Name : Philip
2. Age : 16
3. Country : Sweden
4. Gender: Male
5. Activity - (How often are you online and how often are you planning to attend raids?) : Every day
6. Past WoW details - (Any other information we need to know about you – wife/kids/parents limiting your time, job that require you to show up in ½hr etc.) : nope nothing.

YOUR CHARACTER
1. Ingame name : Halleballe
2. Class, Race and Talent spec : Combat preferd .. but got som awsome daggers for mutilate aswell
3. Level : 80
4. Do you have any friends in Connected Therapy or someone who can vouch for you : hmm I think i have a few.
5. Experience pre-tbc/tbc/wotlk - (Please also include with which character – the one you are applying with, or an alt/previous main) : Everything in wotlk .. full bt in tbc ..
6. Professions : Full jc and engi
7. Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&n=Halleballe
8. Description of your gear : My gear is fine, full enchanted and best gemmed imo .. but i can change some stuff if u want
9. What buffs ( pots, elixirs, flasks, food, casting buffs ) will you use in raid ( name them ) : flask of endless rage i think its calld Razz and some food buffs ofc.. but i like pigs Razz
10. You will need to have Deadly Boss Mods and Omen at least, do you have them : Yep got em
11. What other addons are you using : EPGP, Gladius, Atlas, Titan panel and alot more
12. Do you have a working mic : yeh but I prefer just listen
13. Do you have a stable internet connection : Yep perfect
14. What is your total /played time : 92 days

ADDITIONAL INFO

You will be requried to have Ventrilo (verison 3.0.x) do you have, or can you get it? If no, tell us why : I got it

Former guilds ( name ) and why did you leave them : Elak It was just casual raiding from my side.. and the newly merged and i decided to go raid alot again.

Why do you want to join Connected Therapy : I want to join connected couse i Really like ur raids .. its the best guild ive ever bin in .. and its really suits me .. i want to raid with all of you that i raided with before .. and yeh it was stupid of me to leave i couldent agree more but i was upset and decided to leave pve for a while. but now im ready again !.. and i really miss raiding with all of you..

How often can you play? any special times/days : school between 7-16

What is your expectations of Connected Therapy : Not much to let me raid and be respected as all other members

What can you offer to the guild : An good dps (imo).. and yeh a active dps

What do you think is your role in raid : Pwn rumi on the dmg meter ?

Personal notes (optional) : well I think I said all I really hope we can but my history behind and let me join again would have bin great imo .. I think most of the people want me bk but. I really have no clue some maybe hate me .. take ur time and decide whats good for you . Thanks for the time .. Halle

Halleballe

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Back to top Go down

80 rogue halleballe Empty Re: 80 rogue halleballe

Post  Uzume Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:00 pm

Halle ... remind me again why did u leave the guild in the first place ?
Uzume
Uzume

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down