Connected Therapy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kazuk [Survival Hunter] Application - DENIED

2 posters

Go down

Kazuk [Survival Hunter] Application - DENIED Empty Kazuk [Survival Hunter] Application - DENIED

Post  kazuk Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:17 am

PERSONAL
1. IRL Name :André
2. Age :18
3. Country :Sweden
4. Gender:Male
5. Activity - (How often are you online and how often are you planning to attend raids?) :Playing pretty much,
ehm, most at evening and nights.... in time for raids etc. Ofcourse im planning to attend to raids as much as
possible. 3 or more times per week.
6. Past WoW details - (Any other information we need to know about you – wife/kids/parents limiting your time, job that require you to show up in ½hr etc.) :Nothing really, just school at day time but thats not a prob.

YOUR CHARACTER
1. Ingame name :Kazuk
2. Class, Race and Talent spec :Hunter, Orc, Survival
3. Level :80
4. Do you have any friends in Connected Therapy or someone who can vouch for you :Jindoh irl friend and Elonz
wow friend.
5. Experience pre-tbc/tbc/wotlk - (Please also include with which character – the one you are applying with, or an alt/previous main) :I've played alot since the release of the first original wow game :>. Have quit and started
again sometimes but not planning to do so for a long while.I mainly played mage and warrior pre tbc. And after that i played Shaman,mage,warrior,rogue,druid. And now i've played some warrior and hunter. All characters mentioned were the highest level at that time.
6. Professions :havn't skilled on my hunter but i have mining and bs high on my warrior.
7. Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&n=Kazuk
8. Description of your gear :uhm, just have 4 epics so far and rest good blues. Need to do some heroics and make someone craft sum for me. I guess it's pre raid. Soon acceptable for raiding Smile going to put enchants aswell.
9. What buffs ( pots, elixirs, flasks, food, casting buffs ) will you use in raid ( name them ) :..
10. You will need to have Deadly Boss Mods and Omen at least, do you have them :Yäs
11. What other addons are you using :Nothing special really just bar, map, atlasloot adds.
12. Do you have a working mic :think it's working
13. Do you have a stable internet connection :Yäs
14. What is your total /played time : 15days 14hours on the hunter.. rest of my chars is pretty looong.

ADDITIONAL INFO

You will be requried to have Ventrilo (verison 3.0.x) do you have, or can you get it? If no, tell us why : Have it.

Former guilds ( name ) and why did you leave them : None since the release of Wotlk.

Why do you want to join Connected Therapy : Cuz i wanna raid and have fun with me mates.
Wanna progress in pve.

How often can you play? any special times/days :as i mention it's pretty much all the time.

What is your expectations of Connected Therapy : To have fun and progress Smile Social guildmates that don't mind helping others.

What can you offer to the guild : A helpfull and active guildmate Smile

What do you think is your role in raid : Damagedealer

Personal notes (optional) :Jizzed in my pants.

If there's anything i missed just post a reply.

kazuk

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Back to top Go down

Kazuk [Survival Hunter] Application - DENIED Empty Re: Kazuk [Survival Hunter] Application - DENIED

Post  Uzume Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:11 pm

Denied.
At the moment we are full of hunters. Thanx for the application.
Uzume
Uzume

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down