Go down

Nephyths [Arcane Mage] Application

Post  Nephyths on Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:31 pm

PERSONAL
1. IRL Name : Ivica
2. Age : 19
3. Country : Croatia
4. Gender: Male
5. Activity - (How often are you online and how often are you planning to attend raids?) : I'm online every day and willing to attend every raid or at least 3-4 a week if i'm not able to raid one or two days.
6. Past WoW details - (Any other information we need to know about you – wife/kids/parents limiting your time, job that require you to show up in ½hr etc.) : I'm going to college, but for now first 5 weeks i'm able to play every day, only 6th week got exams so won't be online much.
That's 3 times x 5 weeks + 3 exam weeks.

YOUR CHARACTER
1. Ingame name : Nephyths
2. Class, Race and Talent spec : Undead Mage, 57/3/11
3. Level : 80
4. Do you have any friends in Connected Therapy or someone who can vouch for you : Garrax (RL friend), Fryed.
5. Experience pre-tbc/tbc/wotlk - (Please also include with which character – the one you are applying with, or an alt/previous main) :No TBC or Pre-TBC experience with this character cause i leveled him after WOTLK came out. WOTLK - All HC's, Naxx 10 cleared, EoE Normal and HC, OS Normal and HC, VOA.
6. Professions : Atm i'm leveling up tailoring and enchanting.
7. Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&n=Nephyths
8. Description of your gear : Well, i have EMblem t7 stuff, few items from Naxx, Heroics and one Rep item, got bad pvp back which i want to replace ASAP.
9. What buffs ( pots, elixirs, flasks, food, casting buffs ) will you use in raid ( name them ) : Flask of the frost wyrm
10. You will need to have Deadly Boss Mods and Omen at least, do you have them : Yes.
11. What other addons are you using : Cartographer, Recount
12. Do you have a working mic : Yes.
13. Do you have a stable internet connection : Yes.
14. What is your total /played time : 15 days 23 hours. ON previous mage got around 60 days and around 100 days of total wow played time.

ADDITIONAL INFO

You will be requried to have Ventrilo (verison 3.0.x) do you have, or can you get it? If no, tell us why : Yes i have it.

Former guilds ( name ) and why did you leave them : Never had a better raiding guild cause i was just pvp oriented in TBC. So nothing special, i remember i was in Dirty Horde once a pvp guild. However, i had a really bad internet connection so it was preventing me to move and make raiding progress.

Why do you want to join Connected Therapy : Cause i want to make some great progress in WOTLK, complete Naxx 25 and incoming Ulduar.
Aswell i would like to complete some interesting achievements with guild. Just want to move somewhere, to make some success, become a part of dedicated raiding society.

How often can you play? any special times/days : As i mentioned at point 5. and 6. - so almost every day.

What is your expectations of Connected Therapy : A Dedicated and friendy raiding guild which can provide real raiding experience and smooth runs. Mature players who know their role, no slackers and whiners.

What can you offer to the guild : I am very experienced mage player, will be there always on time. I am willing to obey any guild orders.

What do you think is your role in raid : To do as more DPS i can in each raid, providing the whole raid with food/water Smile

Personal notes (optional) :

Nephyths

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down