Connected Therapy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defiar- Holy priest - ACCEPTED

2 posters

Go down

Defiar- Holy priest - ACCEPTED Empty Defiar- Holy priest - ACCEPTED

Post  Defiar Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:17 pm

PERSONAL
1. IRL Name : Joe
2. Age : 16
3. Country : England
4. Gender: Male
5. Activity - (How often are you online and how often are you planning to attend raids?) : Im on since 5:30 server time ( Or less Razz ) To 11:30 server time.
6. Past WoW details - (Any other information we need to know about you – wife/kids/parents limiting your time, job that require you to show up in ½hr etc.) : Not really, Apart from on wednesdays i may be a bit late as we eat as a family ( Dont ask )

YOUR CHARACTER
1. Ingame name : Defiar
2. Class, Race and Talent spec : Priest, Undead, Holy. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Darksorrow&n=Defiar
3. Level : 80
4. Do you have any friends in Connected Therapy or someone who can vouch for you : Dont think so
5. Experience pre-tbc/tbc/wotlk - (Please also include with which character – the one you are applying with, or an alt/previous main) : Pre tbc: Nothing, :/ Tbc Killed illidian and all before (inc mh ofc Razz), Wotlk, Only thing i have not killed is sarth 3drakes, everything else pew pewd, And i did all that on defiar Smile.
6. Professions : herb;450, Alch;450
7. Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&n=Defiar
8. Description of your gear : In my gear as you can probaly see ive gone for more spirit, This will count as MP5 and spell power ( I also have full t7 shadow gear )
9. What buffs ( pots, elixirs, flasks, food, casting buffs ) will you use in raid ( name them ) : Flask of pure mojo, Cuttlesteak, Mana pots, and i have improved stamina to buff everyone with Razz
10. You will need to have Deadly Boss Mods and Omen at least, do you have them : Of course, would be dead without them Razz.
11. What other addons are you using : Xperl, Recount, outfitter, Bartender, minimap addon.
12. Do you have a working mic : Yep
13. Do you have a stable internet connection : Yep
14. What is your total /played time : Total time played: 62 days, 7 hours, 41 minutes

ADDITIONAL INFO

You will be requried to have Ventrilo (verison 3.0.x) do you have, or can you get it? If no, tell us why : I got it Very Happy

Former guilds ( name ) and why did you leave them : My most recent guild was Kill loot repeat, I was the healing leader, and all was good, But.... then one day i woke up checked guild bank Our Guild master stole 13k from guildbank and moved server, too greedy for his own good eh ?

Why do you want to join Connected Therapy : Because i feel like i can bring something to Connected Therapy, And i know they can give me Raids and fun back.

How often can you play? any special times/days : Everyday, Unless a test on at school or something

What is your expectations of Connected Therapy : A serious raiding guild, But when not raiding a great social guild, And maybe after a while a place i can call home.

What can you offer to the guild : A serious raider, and a social person, I will smile after a wipe, because we would have learnt something new, So next time we are taking the mob/boss down.

What do you think is your role in raid : To be told who to heal, And heal to my best ability

Personal notes (optional) : I hope to hear from you soon and thank you very much for reading

Defiarrr

Defiar

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Defiar- Holy priest - ACCEPTED Empty Re: Defiar- Holy priest - ACCEPTED

Post  Dzo Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:28 pm

We can use another holy priest, so mate welcome in Connected Therapy.
Wisper me or other officer for inv.
Dzo
Dzo

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down